Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jan Brewer & Sarah Palin

I must admit that I never really cared for Sarah Palin. That was until I heard her say in an interview some things that are very important to me. One of those things was this.
Sarah Palin believes that our boarders in this country should be secure. She has NO problem with people coming into this country the legal way however, She as I have a big problem when people cross our boarders illegally. I am very happy that has teamed with Arizona governor Jan Brewer to try to put a holt on the illegal immigration problem in Arizona. I am also very happy to hear that Texas and a few other states are indeed considering very similar immigration laws. Oh and, by the way, Seventy percent of the citizens in the state of Arizona approve of governor Brewer's immigration law.

What I do not understand is why some of the bleeding hearts across this country have a problem with the Arizona immigration law because I have read the law and it is a mirror of the federal immigration law. A mirror law that is being enforced due to the fact that the federal government has failed and refuses to do anything about the illegal immigration problem.

Now, lets take a look at this problem... Some people say that illegals come here and do the work that Americans refuse to do. That is pure bull crap. In most cases the illegal is hired by employers to do work and they are usually paid in cash under the table. The employers that are doing this pay very very little and they are the ones exploiting the illegals.

Then you have the illegals that come here with fake documents and they really play the system. They get a job with minimal pay because they have fake papers. They get health insurance from that job. They get fired or laid off from that job and because they have fake papers,they draw unemployment benefits. Some of them even have fake papers stating that they have been in this country five years or more and that way they can get welfare. the ones that get welfare are also getting food stamps, free education, free health care and in most cases they get government paid housing.

All this welfare and other benefits have to be paid for somehow and I bet you can guess how they are getting paid can't you? Well, if you can't then please allow me to fill you in. All this welfare and other benefits are being paid by YOU and I and also by our parents and grand parents and for those already retired in this country watch out because if the Obama administration is successful in getting immigration reform passed, the social security benefits that you receive could lessen. or at least I heard that the other day on some radio station I had on. I mean the cost of making some 12 million illegals proud citizens of the United States of America has to be paid some how. And please do not be so misinformed that you might think that the illegals would have to pay all that cost. About the only time someone becoming an American citizen has to pay for that is when that person is doing it the legal way.

I guess another thing I fail to understand is the ones that just want us to make all these Illegals automatic citizens. I mean they have to be educated enough to understand that doing so would put this country in even worse and dire finical shape the it already is in. That is because the lawyers for each illegal would be paid for with American citizen tax dollars instead of that tax money going towards something that can help citizens of this country. Also once they were made citizens, that would be 12 million more people in the health care system that Obama wanted so bad. also, once they became citizens of this country they would be eligible for welfare think about it guys, that is 12 million more people that could get on welfare and you think taxes are bad already, just wait until that happens. this is not the United States of America anymore. This country has become the United States of come on in and bleed us dry. My parents and grand parents and for sure this countries founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they could see what this country has become

Now people if you disagree with what I write then you are more then welcome to click on the dislike button and also if you can send me an email telling me why you didn't like it I will be more then happy to respond in a civil matter. However, I have already turned over to the proper authorities the hate mail I have received. Any more hate mail will also be turned over to the authorities! This blog is all about the exchange of opinions, thoughts and ideas. This blog is NOT about the name calling some of you guys seem to just have to do and it is NOT about threats that some of you seem to like to make.

If my blog bothers you that much then, DON"T FREAKING READ IT !! it is that simple.

In closing I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to the State of Arizona and Governor Jan Brewer and also Sarah Palin for not being afraid to STAND UP for the United States of America and the American Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment