Friday, April 23, 2010

Illegal Immigrants


I as many Americans have problems with so called Immigration reform. Because as you may well know there was a bill that has gone through congress and Thank God was NOT passed so it will not be come law. This bill was called the AMNESTY BILL The contents or part of the contents of this bill can be found at my earlier blog entries under key word amnesty.


Now as I said, that bill did not pass however, I feel certain that another bill will appear and it will be the same bill with just some wording changes and then it will pass. It seems that sometimes bills going s going through congress seem to work that way. I mean look at the original health care bill. All they really did wa take out a few things and change wording and then the bill passed.

So now on to what President Obama says he wants. President Obama might challenge the new immigration law that Arizona just passed. I hope he does not do that because, I myself think every state in our country should have a bill just like it.
Below is a letter I wrote to the Immigration Reform Council. I wrote the letter just to let them know how I an many Americans fell on this subject. You can read the letter and decide for yourself how you feel about Immigration reform
I was asking why your org and the government seem to think how unemployment rate is not greatly affected by ILLEGAL Immigrants and I stated that that was a bunch of crap.
Another thing I would like to know is, why are some hospitals in this country allowed to practice what I like to call ( one sided health care) Some hospitals in this country have a policy were as an ILLEGAL Immigrant if taken to the hospital for any reason will be treated for their ailment and will have to pay NOTHING ! Whereas if an American citizen is down on their luck and has no insurance well, Too bad for them because they are turned away without treatment. Why is that? Some people say the U.S. government has a fund to cover that type of expense for the ILLEGAL so, why does the U.S. government have a fund to cover that expense for the American citizen??
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS come to our country ILLEGALLY and they get welfare, food stamps, FREE health care and FREE education.. ILLEGALS do not have to learn english for the first nine years they are here. They do not have to pay back taxes. And the amnesty bill that did not pass would make it that they could get temporary visa's . Now the key word here is temporary because what the government does NOT want Americans to know is that, the temporary visa given to ILLEGALS could be extended over and over, and over and over again for as long as the government wanted. Guess who pays for all this....Mr. & Mrs. American taxpayer.!
I am NOT against anyone coming into this country at all. The only thing I am asking is that our government gives the American people some benefits instead of giving it it all to the ILLEGALS in this country. Some of these ILLEGALS risk their lives and drive, walk, run across the boarders themselves I understand that. I also know that some of them pay thousand s of dollars to be smuggled into this country ILLEGALLY and if they can afford to do that then they could save themselves some money and get a regular passport and come into the country the correct way like everyone else does.
As far as the amnesty bill not passing well, I bet you they just wait a while and change a few words and shove it through congress agin and it will probably pass. That is just the way congress works
I am not trying to be a jerk but, I wanted to let you know how many Americans feel about giving all to the Illegal as we have been doing for some time. If we can not fix this system and I mean fix it to a point where the ILLEGALS have to face some of their own issues and pay back taxes and pay fines for being here Illegally.
Like any job openings in this country should go to American citizens first. That should be law of the land. if we can not fix this problem in a way that is good for OUR citizens then, as far as the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are concerned I as well as many American citizens that are so upset over this crap ( Round them up and SEND THEM BACK )
Now guys, you have seen he news video and you have read my letter.
The rest is up to you. You decide how you feel about the issue.
Until next time friends take care and stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment