Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THANK YOU !


Hello All...
I want to start by saying that I have only been writing this blog for a short time. During that short time the blog has grown so fast. Every day there are new visitors on my blog page and the number of cities and countries that view my blog keep growing every day.

I want to gave a big Thank You to each and every one of you that have visited my blog page. In order to say thank you I wanted to give everyone a chance to be heard. What I would like to do is this... If you have had an experience of a haunting or a communication from a deceased loved one or just an experience that you believed to be paranormal send it to me in an email and after I read it and if I think it will contribute to the blog and the subject of the blog I will include it in a special blog all about experiences from readers

Now please don't make up some story because I can usually see right through that. make sure it is real and I will need your first name and the city & state you are from. If you are out of the United States then I will need your first name and the country you are from. Now the first name you use can be real or a made up name, I do not need your real first name but I do need a first name to use in the blog. Your e-mail will NOT be used in the blog.

I will need to receive your paranormal experience email by Wednesday April 21st 2010 for your experience to be included in the special paranormal corner blog

Please submit your emails to the following address waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
No later then 04/21/10

Until next time my friends stay healthy and take care

waikikiblogboi@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment