Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Paranormal - Life after Death

The Hampton Court Ghost

I am sure we have all had an experience as to we thought we have seen or heard something that we could not find a reasonable cause for. Also, I feel that most of us have been alone in a room and even though we could not see anyone the room with us, we had a strong creepy feeling that someone or something was in the room with us, maybe even watching us.

Now, there are also scores of people that report hauntings. Haunting of their homes, cars and, even some motel or hotel rooms that they have stayed in. Well, I do not think I have ever experienced a haunting but, I am not in anyway saying that haunting of things or people do not exists.

If this intrigues you, then check out my other blog, The Paranormal Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment